The course is designed for bilingual community members interested in building an interpreter career. VCI offers ongoing mentoring and support to help you become an interpreter. DOWNLOAD THE PDF FLYER FOR COURSE DETAILS
- Age 18 or older.
- Must be bilingual and successfully pass the reading comprehension and language proficiency assessments.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Complete, sign, and submit the registration form. Once VCI receives your registration, VCI will contact you by email.
- VCI will request the required copy of your high school diploma and any other professional education credentials. We accept education diplomas from other countries that are translated and notarized.
- Pay the $650 registration fee.
- Once VCI receives your registration fee, we will schedule the online Language and Reading Comprehension Assessments. The assessments take about one hour to complete.