This program helps interpreters understand medical terminology and develop strategies to interpret correctly, and provides valuable continuing education for anyone who interprets in hospitals, health departments, clinics, school health, and community services. This course is in English using the internationally recognized Cross-Cultural Communications curriculum “Medical Terminology for Interpreters,” available online or onsite when possible.
- Be a practicing interpreter.
- Be a graduate of a minimum of 40-hour interpreter training and provide a copy of the training certificate.
- Complete and submit the registration form. Once VCI receives your registration, VCI will contact you by email.
- VCI will request the required copy of your interpreter training certificate
- Pay the $150 registration fee.
- Once VCI receives your registration fee, you will receive the course book and materials.