- National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIHC) – A multidisciplinary organization whose mission is to promote and
enhance language access in health care in the United States.
- New Mexico Translators & Interpreters Association (NMTIA) – Professional association dedicated to serving the needs of all language professionals in New Mexico.
- International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA) – Organization committed to the advancement of professional medical interpreters as the best practice to equitable language access to health care for linguistically diverse patients.
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT) – Promotes the highest professional standards in legal interpreting
- American Translators Association (ATA) – Professional association founded to advance the translation and interpreting professions and foster the professional development of individual translators and interpreters.
- National Association for Interpretation – Professional organization dedicated to advancing the profession of heritage interpretation
- International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI) – International professional association of translators and interpreters based in Argentina.