If you’ve ever thought about becoming a Professional Interpreter then our online Interpreting for Professionals Course is for you!
Join us for a one-hour FREE ONLINE course orientation to learn more about Valley Community Interpreters’ 60-Hour Online Interpreting for Professionals course and receive $100 off your registration fee for attending.
The course orientation is FREE and will be held online using Zoom. When you sign up to attend one of our two course orientation sessions an email will be sent to you with the login details, as well as instructions on how to download Zoom if you do not already have it on your computer or phone.
YOU ONLY NEED TO ATTEND ONE OF THE COURSE ORIENTATION SESSIONS.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR ONE-HOUR FREE ONLINE COURSE ORIENTATION SESSION!
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN BY ATTENDING OUR FREE ONLINE COURSE ORIENTATION:
- The requirements to becoming an interpreter.
- How to find work as an interpreter.
- The benefits to you of becoming a professional interpreter.
- The importance of interpreters in society today.
- The purpose of an interpreter.
- The difference between an interpreter and a translator.
- The different specializations within the interpreter profession.
- The study time required each day when you’re enrolled in the course.
- The steps you need to take to register for the Interpreter for Professionals Course.
- The cost of the Interpreter for Professionals Course.
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can get started building your career as a Professional Interpreter CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP for one of our free online course orientations. You only need to attend one of the course orientation sessions.
All course orientation attendees will receive $100 off their course registration fee. If you have any questions about the course orientation sessions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org