Summary: Under the direction of the Executive Director (ED), the Language Service Representative is responsible for leading the organization’s outreach, sales and marketing efforts to meet sales and marketing goals for the VCI Language Service Agency (VCI Agency).
Working in consultation with the Executive Director (ED), the VCI Language Service Representative will continue to build on prior marketing campaigns and outreach efforts and is responsible for the following essential functions:
- Identify new and potential language service clients and pursue contractual opportunities for the organization.
- Collaborate and drive the creation of a comprehensive Sales and Marketing plan to achieve business objectives for all service offerings, including providing strategic and tactical planning and analysis that will enhance current and prospective revenue lines.
- Plan and oversee social media, advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Identify new and potential clients, create and implement a new internal sales effort and client services program and produce monthly reports documenting sales efforts.
- Working with outside vendors and internal team members: create, produce and deliver sales presentations, branded products, and engaging, relevant social media content.
- Coordinate with ED and accounting to ensure all contract requirements are articulated and supported organization-wide.
- Attend events, meetings and industry conferences of strategic importance to business development goals.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and internal data and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, communications, marketing, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in business development, sales/marketing, community outreach
- Experience working with government, non-profit, educational, and/or health institutions
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, handle uncertainty, and work well with a diverse and multi-talented team.
- Passion and sincere commitment to improving the quality of life for New Mexico’s diverse Limited English Proficient communities
- Understanding of language access policies and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office tools, CRM, SEO, and Social Media
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration, or equivalent business experience
Pay: Between $58,000 to $65,000 depending on experience. Other benefits include earned pay time off, paid holidays, flexible scheduling, health benefit stipend and other reimbursements.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.